Excel in your teaching with MS Excel! Join this workshop and learn to organise, format, and calculate data with formulas using a spreadsheet system.
During this 90-minute workshop, participants will:
- Identify the terminology and elements of the excel ribbon.
- Learn basic math functions such as sum, division, and multiplication.
- Learn basic statistical functions including mean, median, mode, minimum and maximum.
- Apply the RANK function to determine student position in a marksheet.
- Use the COUNT and COUNTIF function to determine number sat and passed.
- Apply the IF function to grade student marks.